Pregnant with consistent dry cough. Worse while sleeping. No relief from inhalers and other home remedies. Chest x ray and blood test normal. How to get immediate relief?

Hi, I am 31 weeks pregnant with dry consistent cough . I cough day/night 24/7 - worse when I try to sleep. I have tried inhalers/preventers, Amoxcillan (antibotics for 7 days), home remedies etc - you name it but nothing is working. Chest xray and blood tests all came back with no problems. I dont know what else to do now as Doctors cannot help me further...........
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012