Pregnant with chest pain. Have costochondritis. Is anything wrong with the esophagus?

Hello. I have been experiencing chest pain . Its not a heart attack , and I suffer from Costochondritis as well, but its not that either. I am 5 months pregnant, and this seems to have started after the first two months.. I thought for a while it was just hunger pains, because it does strike when I m hungry. But today I experienced it when I drank my hot tea. Only after I took a sip, but its very painful. When I m hungry, its more of this dull, ache, tightening sensation. Is it something to do with my esophagus? Acid reflex? I m not sure..... Any help would be great!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013