Pregnant with brownish discharge, pap smear showed lesion on cervix, prescribed Azithromycin. Is it common during pregnancy?

I m 10 weeks pregnant and had a pap smear yesterday due to brownish/light pinkish bleeding accompanied with green to yellow discharge. I was told I have a 5mm polyp/ lesion on my cervix . However, I was treated for cervicitis as my cervix was bleeding during this examination causing spotting throughout the rest of the day. I was also prescribed Azrithromycin ( 1 dose- 4 pills at 250mg each). I was told to return in 2 weeks. Should I be extremely worried? I was examined by my OBYGN 3 weeks before this visit and was told I had a polyp possibly related to HPV but I should not be alarmed. However, he failed to mention the size. I did seek a secondary as I have also had excessive urination of cloudy urine. I was tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea but my tests came back negative. I had 3 urinalysis done to rule out any suspected UTI s and all have came back clean although their was blood and bilirubin in my urine. I m being retested for STD s. I should have my results in 2 weeks. Is this common for women who are pregnant? Is this polyp dangerous/possible cancerous/ or an effect of an STD and if so what possible type? Can this cause Miscarriage? If it is an STD such as HPV, does this mean my partner may have been unfaithful?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013