Pregnant with blood in urine. Taking antibiotics. Is it safe for the baby?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and there's blood in my urine,I went to book for CNA bookings on the 18th of January 2013 and the sister said I have an infection and she gave me antibiotics and I used them but still when I went for check up on the 28th of February still there's blood in my urine,I was given antibiotics as well but still even today there's blood in my urine.Is this not going to affect my unborn and what is the cause because the sister told me that she doesn't know where the blood is coming from
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Thanks for the query, You should not take any drugs without consulting your treating gynecologist. Its very dangerous. Stop all medications except iron and calcium, get a urine examination, and do consult your doctor.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile