Pregnant with bleeding and cramping. Does my HCG level show that I am not pregnant?

HI I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant this past weekend when I started spotting then turned to heavy bleeding & cramping with passing of large clots, doctor took blood to check hcg levels, went back yesterday to re do blood work, the previous blood came back with hcg level of 500, I am still waiting to hear back from the doctor about the 2nd test of blood work to hear if they went up or down. Does 500 seem like I am def not pregnant anymore? The wait is killing me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013