Pregnant with bleeding. Cramps. Pregnancy test positive. Still pregnant?

Hi I found out I was pregnant just after Christmas on 1st jan I started bleeding went to my doctor who really wasn t bothered didn t even examine me. I then referred myself to an epu for a scan where baby was seen with strong heartbeat and measured 8 weeks 1 day. Radiographer found no reason for bleeding. I continued to bleed and saw 3 different doctors all as unhelpful as the first. On 14th jan started getting really bad cramps and heavy bleeding went to hospital and was told I had miscarried to let it pass naturally. A week later I feel more pregnant than I did before and am sure I can feel movements as this is my 3rd pregnancy. Pregnancy test is still strong positive could I still be pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013