Pregnant with bicornuate uterus. Had abortion. Went through D&C. What is the cure?

hello, My name is sushmita..I am from dubai..last month i came to know i was pregnant.In scanning doctor has diagonised that my uterus looks like bicornuate uterus .In 7th week i had an abortion .I went through D&C.Now my worry is if in further examination confirms bicornuate uterus, how do i cure that?I have heard that major surgery has to be done and not all doctors will suggest for that. Please help me what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012