Pregnant with anemia and polyhydraminos. Fetus having esophageal atresia. What are the chances of the baby's survival?

Hi I ve been told I have Polyhydramnios . I also have servere anaemia and my haemoglobin levels dropped to 4.2 at one point in my pregnancy, it is now at 8.5. Also I have been told my baby has Oesophageal atresia. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant. I m just wondering how likely a emergency c-section is and what are my chances of surviving it as I was told there is a high risk of me hemorrhaging and possibly not surviving. Also what things should I expect in regards to my baby s condition?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013