Pregnant with allergic rashes. Taking cetrizine and iterax. How to remove the scars?

Hello Dr., I am 9 months pregnant now and 4 days ago i had allergies (maybe from food or the changing weather) all over my tummy, arms and legs. My ob gyne gave me 2 medicines - Iterax (taken at night) and cetirizine (in the morning) to be taken for 5 days only. The itchiness lessened but I still i feel itchy esp. at night. I put moisturizer all over my body. When the baby comes out, how do i remove the scars left by these allergies. I m sure my skin would be darker.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012