Pregnant with Post-traumatic stress disorder. taking medicine. Any recommendation?

I am 14 weeks pregnant. I am also a combat veteran with a history of PTSD. I haven t been on PTSD meds for depression , nightmares , rages, etc since 2010. Since I have been pregnant I feel like anger was the primary emotion I felt up until about 12 weeks. Then I noticed that I began to cry over anything small. I ve never been one to cry. However, sometimes I find that I fly into a fit of rage going from 0 to 100 in a few seconds. I m not sure if this is normal or could be linked to the PTSD from my past. Also I hate feeling this way & my husband is catching the worst of this. Last night i got so sngry & flew off the handle & i have been crsmping ever since. Thankfully i am not spotting. Any recommendations that you could make would be helpful.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013