Pregnant with PCOD, brown discharge. Taking Duphaston, Tocolytic. What can it be?

my LMP is DEc.21, my period is irregular, i'm 2 month pregnant now, lat april 13, i went to the laboratory for a transvaginal ultrasound, my baby is 7 6/7 on that day. i have plycystic ovaries with a corpus luteum on the left. the ultra sound reads that the baby is ok.. 122 beats per min, 2.7 long,closed.however the same which is suggestive of early oligohydraminios. and i have a brown discharge.. i'm taking duphaston 10mg 3x a day, because at first i have muscle crapms, but when my prescribed this medicine together with 1 tocolytic 3x a day as well.. i dont have cramps but i still have spots of brownish bleeding .
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013