Pregnant, white spots on lower legs, no itchy, not hurts, noticeable

Hi! I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and in the last couple weeks I have noticed hite spots on the bottom part of my legs. They do not itch or hurt but are very noticeable. Do you know what they could be?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012

welcome to healthcare magic.

its really difficult to say what they are without seeing them. are you sure they are spots and not linear lesions?

they could be stretch marks if so.

right now i will advise you to just moisturize the spots. in pregnancy we do not advise any other treatment anyway.