Pregnant, white discharge, painful urination. Swabs showed herpes, do not have signs. Misdiagnosis?

Hi my name is Brittany im currently 23 weeks pregnant and i went to the doctors to get tested cause i had a white disharge and splitting and it hurt to pee and was very sore. i went to the chemist and was giving a six day treatment of canisten cream for thrush at 10% volume and after one day it has healed and the plitting is gone and there is no more pain. the doctor did swobs and sent them away and when the results came back it said i have type 2 herpes but i have no symptoms of herpes nor does my partner of 9 months we had sex activly and have never used a condom we have both been tested at the beginning or our relatonship and all came back clear. My question is do i have herpes or have i been missed dignosed?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013