Pregnant, weakness and burning sensation in limbs, tiredness. Diagnosed with migraine. MRI normal. Advise?

In November I started having left arm, leg and face weakness followed by headache. This lasted for a month. MRI was normal and I was told it was migraine. I have recently found out I am pregnant and am 7 weeks gestation. These weaknesses have started again but now without any headaches, sensations are now in all four limbs not just the left. I also get burning sensations in my arm and leg muscles and feel very tired which I think is due to being pregnant. These sensations are happening every day on and off sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It's really getting me down and I am becoming anxious that someting could be seriously wrong. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013