Pregnant, watery discharge from right nostril, yellow fluid in right eye, dry cough, headache. Causes?

Hi, When I bent down my head suddenly a watery fluid is running down from my only right part of nose . It doesn t look like a running nose, doesn t smell and when left for a longer period of time on the tissue its get a yellow line in border, around the still wet stain. Plus I ve got a yellowish fluid in my right eye every morning, quite watery. I have a dry cough and I m 18 weeks pregnant. In addition I have a light headache but no pain in cheeks, teeth . What could be a reason? No head injury in last few months
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013