Pregnant, was taking Folic acid and Iron tablets of less dosage. Should dosage be increased ?

Hi! I m AAAAA, 32 yrs old. My husband & I have been tryiing to conceive for 1 year & 2 mos... Thank the Lord, I am now more than 5 weeks pregnant (my last period was January 10, 2013) and today is Feb. 20, 2013... Before we found out I m pregnant and until now, I have been taking 2 tablets/ day of Folic acid (each tablet has 133 mcg of Folic Acid & 10mg Iron)... But I have read somewhere that if you re pregnant, you should take 600 to 800 mcg of Folic Acid per day... The two tablets I am currently taking daily contains 266mcg only (plus a total of 20mg Iron).. The following are my queries: 1) Does this mean I have to increase my dosage? 2) But how about the Iron intake (Since the brand of folic acid I am taking has Iron in it), is it okey to increase the dosage and hence increasing also my Iron intake? 3) I am also considering to take Omega-3 supplements ... is it ok to use Nutrilite Omega-3 exclusively distributed by Amway? Thanks. God bless...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013