Pregnant, was diagnosed with cyst in ovary during early stage and advised Pubergen IU. Any harm to the baby?

I am 3 months pregnant my 7th week and 5days.,scanning report said that baby size is 1.43 cm and found a cyst in left ovary of 5.29 cm and i have been said to take Pubergen IU or Corion IU for weekly once for 1 month. Can you pls tell me the use of these injections and also pls tell us is it safe to take or not. And I also want to know whether my baby is growing with the normal size or not.if not what is the actual size supposed to be in 8th week.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013