Pregnant, wants to abort child. Taken MT pills, started bleeding, was not supposed to bleed till inserting Misoprost pills vaginally. Successful abortion?

Hi, I had MT pill yesterday, 27th april, 11:53 pm, and after about 22 hours, now, I have started bleeding(just few drops so far). I am alarmed because according to my gynecologist , I was not supposed to bleed until after inserting the Misoprost 200mg*4 on the 29th, 11:53pm. Is it dangerous? Also, I am about six weeks into pregnancy . Would it be too painful? Also, I am using a tampon . Is it okay?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012