Pregnant, wants to abort child. Medications for abortion and risks to future pregnancies?

Hi, my query is related to my wife. She is 24 yrs old and now she is pregnant (2months). But we don t want a baby now. We want to abort this baby. Now my query is if she does abortion then can she became pregnant again? If yes then after abortion how much days she can again pregnant? Pls Dr. Help me out. She is getting so much pain in stomuch. And which medicine would you like to prescribe to abort this baby.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013