Pregnant, want to abort. Is there any other remedy aside from injectable?

hi, im Mhl, from philippiness. I got pregnant when I was 22 but decided to abort, till then I wasn't got pregnant, do I still have hope to be pregnant again?. my ob gyne told me to go for hesterogram but it does not work, then the Dr. incharge told me if I want to get pregnant ill have to go on the process of what they call "injectable", but my husband does't like. is there any other remedy aside from injectable?. or should I go for raspa?

Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013