Pregnant, vomiting, nausea, weakness. Taking doxinate. History of hypermesis. Treatment?

iam 36 yrs old and have 9weeks pregnancy. iam severely vomiting since last 2 weeks, before that i was facing nausea and vomiting. but now nothing stops inside stomach , all i eat comes out in 2-3 heavy vomiting. i can t drink water, feeling weak. during my last pregenancy i was patient of hypermesis and suffered for full 9 months. this time iam feeling nervous, i feel hungry but feel afraid to eat anything. taking doxinate as SOS but that too is not helping, i vomited and feel dizzy, tasteless, sensationless.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012