Pregnant vomiting blood. Cure for vomiting? Taking vitamins

Hi Dr,

I am 31yrs,17 weeks pregnant and it is my first pregnancy. From the frst trimester i have been experiencing nausea,vomiting every morning and during the day i will feel miserable with a metallic taste in the throat. I have problem keeping food down. Most of the time i notice this when i take the vitamins. I have change the times to before i go to sleep but still the problems wil come the following day. Now i a m skipping the vitamins sometimes i dont take them for a week (i know it is not right for my baby but they make me feel sick). This morning i was vomiting again and there was little blood in it and yellowish substance which taste very bad. I just want to know what is the yellowish substance and will it affect my health or my little baby's health?
My gynae told me the first time i saw the blood, it is because my stomach was empty and i should not worry about it. How do i stop/avoid the vomiting?.Because of this problem i have difficulty enjoying my pregnancy.

Hoping to hear from you.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013