Pregnant, varicose veins in calf, burning sensation. Wearing compression stockings. Symptoms due to pregnancy?

My right calf has varicose veins in it. I wear compression socks to help with the discomfort, but lately my leg feels more pressure in the calf (almost like i have a cramp coming on) and I have a burning sensation in the calf. I can t say for sure if it is swollen. The socks tend to keep the normal swelling down. To add to this, I am 24 weeks pregnant and not sure if these are symptoms related to that.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012