Pregnant, vaginal bleeding, back pain, sore pelvis, brown discharge. Cause of concern?

Hi there, I am currently 8/9 weeks pregnant and I am currently experiencing some blood atleast once a day when peeing, lower back pain , pinkish urine and a sore pelvis . Can anyone help, everytime I see it I panic as this is my first pregnancy and I don t know what to expect. I also found a brown/pink colour on my liner today too. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
When you have spotting for so long you should immediately go to your obstetrician to see if everything is fine with your pregnancy. There is no need to panic, as this happens so many times and most often subsides with rest, medication and some precautions. Pinkish urine could be either contaminated with blood or due to concentrated urine. Take plenty of fluids. You can also have a routine urine examination with a clean sample. You should take bed rest, avoid intercourse and lifting weights. Follow your doctor's instructions and get a sonogram. Good luck.