Pregnant, urine test showed pus cells, had operation from bicoruante uterus. Is there any harm to the baby?

Hi doctor , iam 29 years old , pregenant in week 22, and my urine test showed pass cells in the range from 10 to 12. İ had an operation to tie the neck of my utreus at week 10 due to that my utreus is a bicorunate one. this pass cells have resulted from that opeartion or from the bladder or from the kidny. ı did urine culture and the result after 4 days from now. ı want to know if there is a problem on the baby from that
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012