Pregnant, urine test showed protein traces, pus cells, many RBC, epithelial cells. UTI or kidney infection?

hi i am 13 weeks pregnant and i am concerned about my urine test that what does report mean. wether i have kidney infection or its just UTI?also i am concerned about fetal health is it safe to continue pregnancy in this condition. specific gravity = 1.025, pH. = 5.0, protein = traces, blood = +++, pus cells = 25-30/HPF, RBC = many, epithelial cells= 3-5/HPF. i have taken anitbiotics as per doctors description but my result is same as it was in past 12 days.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012