Pregnant, urinalysis showed albumin trace, pus cells, rbc. Had taken amoxicillin. What does that indicate?

im pregnant woman i have edema in my both feet. when i visited my doctor last week he requested for urinalysis and the result was, they found 2+ protein and pus. he prescribed a week of intake of Amoxicillin . Now, im done with the medication therapy and do my follow up urinalysis again. I just got it now and the result was; albumin:trace, pus cells:8-12/hpf, rbc: 1-4. what does it mean? thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012