Pregnant, urinalysis result after a week of antibiotics. Can an online doctor interpret it ?

Hi doc, just got my urinalysis result after a week of antibiotic treatment due to UTI (bacteria found to be many) which caused me to be on preterm labor (7 months pregnant). Can you please interpret it for me? color: light yellow sp gravity: 1.005 char: slightly hazy ph: 6.5 albumin: neg sugar: neg pus cells: 3-5 rbc; 2-3 e cells; moderate a urates; few m threads; moderate bacteria; few thanks and would really appreciate answers.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013