Pregnant, underwear stained with faeces, no bowel movements ?

I am 38 weeks pregnant and my underwear have feces stained but yet I haven t had bowel movements?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that the bowels are normal, stools is soft, but the bowel movements are absent due to the external pressure of the uterus with baby on the rectum.
I advise you to consult your gynecologist for diagnosis.
I advise you to sleep on to the side, so that the pressure over the rectum is released and have a bowel movement.
Take more of green leafy vegetables,pulses,sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.