Pregnant, ultrasound shows slightly enlarged and anteverted uterus with gestational sac. What should I do ?

hi doc. i m 8 weeks pregnant according to my doc but my ultrasound findings is as follows pelvic sonogram reveals a slightly enlarged and anteverted uterus with note of a single decidualized gestational sac wiht a mean diameter of 14.7 mm (4 weeks 5 days) a single yolk sac is seen however no embryonic pole is seen as of this time. No evident retrochorionic bleeding noted. the uterine adnexal structures are intact, the ovaries are normal in size. no demonstrable adnexal masss noted. Pelvic cul-de-sac is preserved. what should i do? Thanks,
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013