Pregnant, ultrasound shows placenta is low, Is it serious? Normal?

Hi, my wife have 12 weeks pregnant and during first trimester ultrasound, we came to know that placenta is low. I want to know that is it serious or normal. I am writing Doctor's words about ultrasound here i.e The placenta is posterior. its inferior limit extends down to the internal os but does not span across it. It has a homogenous echo pattern grade-1.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Hello dear ,,,lots of best wishes for your pregnency low lying p,acenta hum needs to be a bit more cpnscious ,,,,avoid strain have regular visits to your doctors,,,,,,ahy pain discomfort visit doctor ,,,overall you just need to be more conscious,,,,be carefull ,,,take care