Pregnant, ultrasound shows no definite fetal pole or yolk sac. Medicines to enhance fetal growth?

Hi am Mrudula From Krala, India My LMP is october 14, 2012 and am take a ultrasound scan on yesterday tha scanning report is Uterus is anteverted, Normal Myometrial echopattern Seen. There is seen a single intrauterine gestation sac of less than 5wks size and few hyperechoic areas within. No defenite fetal pole or yolk sac seen. GS -- 0.8cm less than 5 wks No subchorionic hemorrhage seen, Inernal OS is Closed, Cervix appears Normal. No adnexal or ovarian mass seen, No fluid seen in cul-de-sac, Please check my scan report and please give me a advice, because we need this child lively, What Can I do for that? Any medicine support for my fetal growth
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012