Pregnant, ultrasound shows maturity grade 2. What does it mean?

hi...i m 30 weeks 02 days pregnancy and i got in my u/s report there is MATURITY GRADE -II WHAT IS THE MEANS Please find my ultrasound report which has been done today,i m 30 weeks pregnant....could you please inform me is everything normal?like........ Position -Presentation -Cephalic Placenta Found Posterior in location lower segment free Maturity grade -ii Os- Closed (closed what?) Cervix: 3.4 cms fetal heart rate 141 BPM NO GROSS FETAL ANOMALY SEEN efw : 1644+/-143 gms please inform is every ok? my e-mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012