Pregnant, ultrasound shows low lying placenta, grade O maturity, small fibroid in uterus. Precautionary measures?

Hi doctor i m 12 weeks pregnant my last period came on 13th september 2012. I got my ultrasound dond on 5th dec 12 and the report shows that my placenta is posterior and low lying. Inferior edge of the placenta reaches upto the Os. Grade-0maturity also the us shows obe small fibroid in the posterior wall of uterus measuring around 19×18mm. Please guide me what all precautiins do i need to take for low lying placenta. Is the matter so serious please help. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012