Pregnant, ultrasound shows femurs at 17 weeks, pregnancy is 27 weeks. Genetic tests normal. Causes?

Hi my wife is 25 yrs old Japanese and is 27 weeks pregnant . We just got the results about short femurs , about 17 week old femurs but he s 27 weeks! Sooo scared. Everything else seems fine and measures normal and the genetics tests all came out normal. I m Hispanic 29 at 5 11 and wife is 5 7. Should I have major concern because everything I google is 5 weeks behind AT MOST and were around 9 weeks behind.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012