Pregnant, ultrasound shows a twin live intrauterine embryo of age of 9 week. Any precautions to take ?

My wife 9 weeks 1 day pregnant . today taken ultra sound pelvis . In this report Uterus: Anteverted and gravid state.E/o a twin live intrauterine embryo noted CRL: 2.42 cms corresponds to 9 weeks 1day 2.45 cms corresponds to 9 weeks 1day FHR: noted Adnexa: normal POD: Normal Cervical Length: 2.8 cm with closed EDD: 04/09/2013 IMPRESSION: A twin live intrauterine embryo of aga of 9 weeks 1day My wife age:27 years WT:45.2 KGS BP:100/60 This is the report based on this please tell me what is present per this what precautions need to take. My wife & pregnancy situation is healthy or not
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013