Pregnant, ultrasound showed breech baby, booked for c-section. Chances of baby changing position before due date?

i am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby,my ultra sound results shows my baby is breech and i have been booked for a caesarean section by my doctor 3 days from now. Am not ready for a caesarean section so soon because i think the baby can still change position before labour .what is the possibility that my baby can still change position before my due date which is 8th of August? should i go on with the caesarean section 3 days from now?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012