Pregnant, ultrasound done baby not growing no breaths, aborted. Suggest right way to conceive?

i got my periods on may 18 2013 afterwards having intercourse... on 24 may i have taken unwanted 72 then my period came on 31 of may then on 1 july i came to know that iam pregnant that was ok for me i decide to keep the baby but when i done an ultrasound doctor told me it was not growing it was of only 5 weeks with no breaths she advice me for termination of it then 25 of july i have gone with mtp which is lasted to 10 days then i done an ultrasound all things are normal again then i got my periods on 31 august then on 1 of sept now i want to conceive so tell me the right path what to do and when to intercourse....
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
To conceive, unprotected intercourse must occur around the time of ovulation, i.e., during the fertile period. In a 28-day cycle, ovulation occurs on the 14th day; in fact, in any ovulatory cycle of any length, ovulation occurs 14 days before the next period. This can be predicted with the help of ovulation kits. Intercourse should be timed from day 11 - day 18 in a normal 28-32 day cycle. As you have had an abortion, it would be nice if you can check for tubal patency. Hope you find this information helpful. Good luck.