Pregnant, typhoid, positive salmonella test. Taken cefpodoxime proxetil. Abortion required?

Hi sir, my sister is 2 months pregnant again but 2 weeks before she got typhoid at the she used some doctor telling that those tablets might be effect for baby so better take abortion otherwise ur baby will suffer in future...herr my question is - should she take abortion ? but we don t want abortion ? For Typhoid Blood test : salmonella typi O : positive(1 in 80dills) salmonella typi H : positive(1 in 40dills) E.S.R : 25 Medicine : cefpodoxime proxetil (mahapod-200mg) tab- 14nos Paracetamol 650mg supradyn vitamin tablets)
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012