Pregnant, type 1 placenta pravia, have severe constipation, light bleeding while urination on applying pressure for stools. Prescribed Duphaston, Suprox SR. How can I overcome constipation?

Sir, I am 30 yrs old female from India. I am 18 weeks pregnant, with type I placenta pravia diagonised. I am also having severe constipation problem. Natural bowl occurs usually in 2 to 3 days. Stool becomes hard, and had to apply pressure while excreting, If little amount of force is used then there is scanty bleeding while urinating. My doc has advised, Duphaston Tab, FAA Tab and Suprox SR 40mg. How do i overcome from constipation problem, i drink plenty of water. Will i be able to deliver a normal baby or there is complication in Placenta Pravia. Please help?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012