Pregnant, two fetus, had two bleeds, brown discharge. Would this be just old blood from the other fetus??

I am 13 weeks pregnant today and had an ultrasound on monday. when i was 9+5 i had an ultrasound and it showed one viable fetus and one with no heartbeat in the ultrasound on monday my doc said everything looked great and there was no sign of the other fetus anymore I had two bleeds but both where put down to the other fetus pulling away 2 days ago i had a brown discharge but it didnt last long and there was nothing yesterday but this morning there was another bit.. would this be jus old blood from the other fetus??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013