Pregnant, travel by bus and train for work, have severe nausea, vomiting, sick and low appetite with mid-night craving. Normal?

I m a 26 yr old female in my 11th week of pregnancy...I m travelling in bus and train daily to reach my office which is almost 25-30 kms away from my home,I m working as an Optometrist in India...I ve got sever nausea and occasional vomiting during this conceived situation,at times most of the evenings i feel sick and not able to eat..i crave at night there any big issue in this kind of situation?kindly suggest me some precautionary measures
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012