Pregnant, took tab. misoprostol, continuous bleeding, prescribed texakind, Dear 21. Are these tabs useful?

hi doctor,am 25 yrs old.....i am pregnent and i wore tablets of misoprostol on july 18th....and its been more than 10 days am still bleeding ....i have consulted doctor but she did not respond anything.... and she gaven tablet of texakind( tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid ) and Dear 21(levorgestrel and ethinyloestradiol ).....Is this tablets useful for me.....Is it stop my bleeding?plz answer my Query soon.......
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012