Pregnant, took prostagen, feel dizzy, acidity. For how long i should continue this?

i am 12 th week of my period of cycle 45 days ......i have no other first ultrasound report is my irrregular periond due to my Gyno prescribed me to take prostagen 200 mg daily 2 capsule - morning & night this capsul take i was very bed feel ....i was heavy dizziness....& other side effct like more problem of acidity pls suggest hw much time take this medicine ?....and in this situation this medicine take compalsary ?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013