Pregnant took birth control pills without knowing. Will there be a risk in fetal development?

my wife has been using Marvelon 28 for 2 months, she finished her non active pills and then forgot to take 5 pills in the 1st week after her non active pills and is now pregnant. She has taken a 1 week dose since conception before we discovered pregnancy but has since stopped the medication . Is there an increased risk of fetal development issues as a result? last day of final period December 2nd missed 5 pills in 2nd week found out she was pregnant January 14th via first response P test.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013