Pregnant took antibiotics for UTI. Severe pain. Concerned about preterm labor?

im 31 weeks pregnant as of this thursday and i was told by my OB that i had a UTI early last week. i received antibiotics to treat it but for the last couple of days i have been in so much pain down there. it hurts to sit, to wipe to do anything really. my other concern is i am at risk for a preterm labor and ive been having alot of discharge and its also been very watery to the point where i have to change my underpants.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013