Pregnant, tingling hot sensation on face, ear, gets intense on climate change. Nerve problem?

Hi, I am a 19 year old pregnant female of average body type and for almost a full day now I have been feeling a tingly/Icy hot sensation on my face and left ear. I noticed that it gets more intense feeling when I go into an area with a different temperature like in a heated room or outside. I m wondering if this is a real nerve problem or something I need not worry about.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Most of the symptoms observed during pregnancy are due to the exaggerated sensitivity in pregnancy. Temperature sensitivity is also part of it. You must be experiencing enhanced nervous reaction to temperature variation. Yet, consult a neurologist to exclude any problem. Do not worry, simple care would deal with it. Please consult your doctor for further advice. take care.