Pregnant, thyroglossal duct cyst, frequent sneezing, sore throat. History of miscarriage, stillborn babies. Treatment?

Im pregnant 8weeks now,ive got a thyroglossal duct cyst im worried that it will affect my baby. Is my sneezing everytime and having sore throat cause by that cyst.will it be harmful to my baby? Pls answer me what to do as im worried with baby.i had pregnancy before my baby died stillborn she was said died of cord collapse. Is this the reason fir my baby died. I dnt want that to happen this time as i want to have a baby and a mother now plz help me . Thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012