Pregnant through IVF, have redness, swelling, internal stinging over vaginal lips. On vaginal suppository Crinone. Side effect or yeast infection?

I am about 5 weeks pregnant from IVF and I have been on a vaginal suppository called Crinone for about that long. My vaginal lips area are really red & super swollen. This morning I could not stop itching down there, but it doesn t itch now(Thankfully!!) just swollen, red, & some stinging internally. Could this be a yeast infection or irritation from the Crinone? Any advice/tips i could try tonight?! Also, this can t harm my developing baby right? Thank You!!~
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012