Pregnant through IVF. Rashes with fever and itchy joints. Rubella confirmed. Can I continue with pregnancy?

hello all,i am 12 week pregnant and distressed about my reports details of my pregnancy and expected rubella case are, 1. my last menstrual day was 4 mar 2012 2. got ivf 5000 shot on 16 mar 2012 and expectedly conceived 3. rashes along with mild fever and itching joints felt on 27 mar 2012 4 got checkup from gyne who asked for rubella test 5. blood test on 2 apr 12 and lab report says a. rubella Igg - positive b. rubella IGm - negative 6. gyne asked for retest with titers details again gave sample on 6 apr 12 and report was horrible further test details are DATE IGG IGm 6 apr 2012 210 iu/ml 5.09 iu/ml 23 apr 2012 258 iu/ml 1.22 sco ratio reactive 14 may 2012 310 iu/ml 0.815 Now finally my gyne says i was exposed to rubella but it was too early stage of pregnany and hopefully wont have effect on fetus and advised me to carry the pragnancy. I AM VERY WORRIED AND WANT SECONDARY OPINION FROM EXPERTS, PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS WHAT SHOULD I DO????????
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012